"searchable database of every app you can integrate without code.
21,000+ integration functions for
You get the full
base including the Airtable Pro search block & automatic updates."
I spent 1,000+ hours talking with 150+ No-code Founders, who have generated millions of dollars with their businesses without actually writing code.
How are they doing it?
I spent years researching and building on what they do. I wrote The Lean Side Project so you can build and launch your product.
Integreat is a searchable database of every app you can integrate without code.
It is a searchable database of every app you can integrate without code. 21,000+ integration functions for @zapier, @integromat, @parabolahq & more.
You get the full @airtable base including the Airtable Pro search block & automatic updates.
1. No-code tool feature: What advantage can this stack give you? No-code is not only about lowering the learning curve to producing an actual working web application. But also speed to market.
Michael proves this here two ways that we can learn from.
1. Using Airtable is flexible pre-built in functionality like search and discovery, tagged actions for easy sorting, and controls you can add to give user permissions. Imagine having to build all of this yourself in addition to collecting all the data to power your app?
2. Extreme ease of use operationally. Because the Airtable base doubles as a database and as a UI it gives you superpowers as a Maker to punch above your fighting weight. As a Maker you can update it like a CMS by creating your own form that adds rows and sorts for you. Imagine if this was an actual database, how would you update it with code?
Because Airtable does all the heavy lifting for you, you can spend your efforts and time adding value through your product.
The lesson here is spend less time building and more time growing your audience and creating value in your product offering. This is a great starter stack to use so that you can see what is possible?
2. No-code tool feature: Landen - Is now Umso.com which is a website builder for startups. What sets Landen apart is that it asks you what are you goals, what type of design style, what type of content strategy, what type of product you have and autosuggests the best templates, blocks and layout, and design to use. This is a great tool to learn and start off with if you are new to no-code making. It has a "generator" that suggests what to use.
The negative part is that the price is a little bit more if you want anything like a custom domain it is $29 per month. Something you could do is try this tool out, see if it helps you get the basic design and structure layout for you. It is basically like having a designer help you out with your project. This would really help out with getting a good landing page without having to spend a lot of mental energy.
3. Product Strategy - Modeling - Landen is a great tool because it has a generator that helps you decide the design, layout and font style best for the type of product that you want.
But you have something better. The Lean Side Project! In the framework of The Lean Side Project you have the ability to tap into over 150+ projects that show you examples that you can model after.
This principle is a pillar in the framework. Because the goal is validation and building as quickly as possible, its much faster if you can use something as inspiration to model after. Finding good examples to model after sounds easy, but when you go to do, it's hard to think of what you should model after. That is what the database can do for you is allow you to instantly tap into that. Model your landing page for the V1 then once you get feedback, and you understand who is exactly using your product, take their feedback and use that as the copy in your page, and highlight the features that they said drew them to the product the most.
What this does is increase the chances that when more people land on your project page they are able to see that value as quickly as possible and move down closer to the purchasing funnel.
Once a week, valuable and actionable insights, no bs -- promised.