A masterclass chat on Zero-to-1 and 1-to-n building with no-code
- Seth's story
- What no-code tools should you build your first iteration with?
- Building with Glide insights and his light bulb moment
- How Seth, sought validation when building a SaaS
- How Seth built an audience and monetized his learning
- Launching No-code MBA
- When should you decide to start using a heavier no-code tool like Bubble?
- Learn his product development process for scaling v1.0 and v2.0
- How to think about pricing his product
- Handling feature requests
- Performance building with no-code
- Data model design
- Learn from his cold reach process out for sales
I spent 1,000+ hours talking with 150+ No-code Founders, who have generated millions of dollars with their businesses without actually writing code.
How are they doing it?
I spent years researching and building on what they do. I wrote The Lean Side Project so you can build and launch your product.
I started Side Project Stack to help Makers reduce the time and effort to make stuff with no-code.I launched Get Stackd. A former #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt. It helps Makers find the best no-code tools to use to make something. It's a 100% automated web app built with no-code.
What's interesting about it? Get Stackd take's the data from over dozens and dozens successfully made no-code projects to recommend the best starting point of tools to use to make your idea. I hope that you try it out. It's perfect for just starting out.Ill be adding more to the no-code space.
If you'd like to stay updated you can sign up for the newsletter and join over 3,000+ Makers getting the best insights on no-code and product management. Thanks for reading.
Once a week, valuable and actionable insights, no bs -- promised.